<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9044488113031602629?origin\x3dhttp://my-xueyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I am back

Ya~ I MIA again~ Too lazy & also busy hunting job la~ & i got a job le~ (: Going back to my previous company~ Finally got income liao~ & mummy also 安慰 lo~

Last thursday supposed to meet up with pipi & lily~ In the end lily areoplane again~ =.= & she was the 1 who decides the date de lo~ In the end say got meeting cock up cant meet liao~ Sianz lo~ When she never reply my sms i already know liao~ So pipi asked me still want to go according to plan not~ I said ok & we dine at tampines~ It's pasta again~ Lols! Always de la~



After that we had our usual gossips about bb, bbm, sb, everyone in the company la~ When i was on board, Terence called~ Then he "so called" accompanied me home lo~ Stupid rainy night~

I met up with Ah Boon last sat for dinner & chat~ Piangz! He damn skinny la~ He said cos of his training in camp lo~ Told me lots of his "encounters"~ How he make fun of his mates etc~ Haha~ He is still as lame~ =x He is nice lo~ Know i broke like mad & so he offered to treat me~ (: Thanks!


(ask him pose for me also don't want~ only want his apple tea~ =.=)

Erm~ I think i somehow summarized my recent stuffs le~ I gonna pack my laziness & get ready for work liao! (:




The Mistress




Jasmine
25th November
Sagittarian


Talk to her...




Wish upon the stars...♥

- Class 3 Licence
- New cooling pad for my laptop
- Prada Saffiano Traforato BR4429
- New Cam
- New Luggage
- Hair treatment package
- Burberry Tops
- Bebe Basic


Links

Adores...
Previous Blog. Sis Jaz. Cousin Min. Cousin Ling. Cousin Zhu. Cousin Stephanie. 妹. Sista Fang. Darling XZ. Kobe. Bro Aspharr. Wugui Jie. Lengmong. Jojo. Lessy Jess. Lu Chuan. Tessean.

Randoms...
Xiaxue. Nira. Vampie. Yutakis. Gwendolyn. Jayden. Junior. Angelababy.

Rewind