<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9044488113031602629?origin\x3dhttp://my-xueyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Pre-spring cleaning

I cleaned & packed my room for the coming CNY today~ (: Lots & lots of stuffs to throw lo~ Dusty! *sneeze!* My mum's room more untidy than mine~ =x & so she tidy it like crazy for the whole afternoon~ *i did helped her to buy lunch ok~* Damn~ I inhaled alot of dusts sia~ *arghs!*

While i was happily throwing away my stuffs, i saw my pen-pal's photo! Then I showed it to my sis & she LOL~ =.=? So i intend to show all of you lo~


(He used to be my pen-pal during my school days)

Funny meh? I only know he stay at geylang that time~ Don't remember his name liao~ =x I guessed he should change a lot liao ba~ Cos i had lost contact with him donkey years ago~ Erm! If you happen to read my blog, contact me~ & if you request, i will also take away your photo~ =x!

Then hor~ I also found this!



Saw the date?! This was some fortune telling machine i played during my days~ Some parts are quite true~ *surprise*

Red Cliff Part 2 was nice~ (:

Overall, clearing up my room can be quite a fruitful task too~ =x





The Mistress




Jasmine
25th November
Sagittarian


Talk to her...




Wish upon the stars...♥

- Class 3 Licence
- New cooling pad for my laptop
- Prada Saffiano Traforato BR4429
- New Cam
- New Luggage
- Hair treatment package
- Burberry Tops
- Bebe Basic


Links

Adores...
Previous Blog. Sis Jaz. Cousin Min. Cousin Ling. Cousin Zhu. Cousin Stephanie. 妹. Sista Fang. Darling XZ. Kobe. Bro Aspharr. Wugui Jie. Lengmong. Jojo. Lessy Jess. Lu Chuan. Tessean.

Randoms...
Xiaxue. Nira. Vampie. Yutakis. Gwendolyn. Jayden. Junior. Angelababy.

Rewind