<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9044488113031602629?origin\x3dhttp://my-xueyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 1, 2009
It's a new year again



It's 2009! Hope this year will be a smooth year for everyone around me~

Resolution? Got several in mind~ Just i don't really know how to put in words~ Erm~ Can i list my wishes instead? (:

- I hope for better economy this year. ($$$!!!)
- Want my family & friends to stay away from all harms & threats.
- More bonding with my beloved.

Quite simple right? (Maybe not for the 1st one~) I can say that 2008 was not a good year for many of us~ But we have to look forward~ Life still goes on~ (: I really learn a lot last year~ I can think better now~

Thanks for those who are always by my side during my ups & downs~ You know who you are ya~ ^^ I really love all of you!


( NEW FOUND LOVE! MUACKS!!!)




The Mistress




Jasmine
25th November
Sagittarian


Talk to her...




Wish upon the stars...♥

- Class 3 Licence
- New cooling pad for my laptop
- Prada Saffiano Traforato BR4429
- New Cam
- New Luggage
- Hair treatment package
- Burberry Tops
- Bebe Basic


Links

Adores...
Previous Blog. Sis Jaz. Cousin Min. Cousin Ling. Cousin Zhu. Cousin Stephanie. 妹. Sista Fang. Darling XZ. Kobe. Bro Aspharr. Wugui Jie. Lengmong. Jojo. Lessy Jess. Lu Chuan. Tessean.

Randoms...
Xiaxue. Nira. Vampie. Yutakis. Gwendolyn. Jayden. Junior. Angelababy.

Rewind