<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9044488113031602629?origin\x3dhttp://my-xueyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I am clever!

Okays~ I know there's nothing to be proud of~ However i still want to say that~

I CHANGED MY ROOM'S LIGHT BULB MYSELF JUST NOW! I don't dare to climb up so high to change something fragile lo~

But i still did it! (:




The Mistress




Jasmine
25th November
Sagittarian


Talk to her...




Wish upon the stars...♥

- Class 3 Licence
- New cooling pad for my laptop
- Prada Saffiano Traforato BR4429
- New Cam
- New Luggage
- Hair treatment package
- Burberry Tops
- Bebe Basic


Links

Adores...
Previous Blog. Sis Jaz. Cousin Min. Cousin Ling. Cousin Zhu. Cousin Stephanie. 妹. Sista Fang. Darling XZ. Kobe. Bro Aspharr. Wugui Jie. Lengmong. Jojo. Lessy Jess. Lu Chuan. Tessean.

Randoms...
Xiaxue. Nira. Vampie. Yutakis. Gwendolyn. Jayden. Junior. Angelababy.

Rewind