<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9044488113031602629?origin\x3dhttp://my-xueyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 14, 2008
Cute Lecturers

Oh thanks for the concern ya! I feel better le! (: That means i can K tomorrow with Jaz & botak lo! =D K till we croak again! Lols!

Next week is my celebration! ^^ But hor! Wugui jie! No smelly tofu la! =.= Then today Gary ask me what i want to prepare for bbq~ Actually leh... Quite headache sia~ Chicken wings de seasoning already settled~ Now got special orders sia~ Stingray, sotong, mushrooms~ Omg~ I don't know how to prepare these~ =.= Then he told me no mashmallows! Wah~ Nice la! Same thinking as me! Cos i don't like melted mashmallows~ =x I already spot check my pit area liao~ Quite isolated de! Which means i have no other pits nearby~ Haha!

I kinda like both of my lecturers for this sem~ So far, only these 2 really make me want to concentrate in their classes lo~ Cos they are damn funny la! Lols! Always include their life examples in the lessons~ ^^ But hor! I got 2 assignments this sem leh! Zzz~

加油吧!





The Mistress




Jasmine
25th November
Sagittarian


Talk to her...




Wish upon the stars...♥

- Class 3 Licence
- New cooling pad for my laptop
- Prada Saffiano Traforato BR4429
- New Cam
- New Luggage
- Hair treatment package
- Burberry Tops
- Bebe Basic


Links

Adores...
Previous Blog. Sis Jaz. Cousin Min. Cousin Ling. Cousin Zhu. Cousin Stephanie. 妹. Sista Fang. Darling XZ. Kobe. Bro Aspharr. Wugui Jie. Lengmong. Jojo. Lessy Jess. Lu Chuan. Tessean.

Randoms...
Xiaxue. Nira. Vampie. Yutakis. Gwendolyn. Jayden. Junior. Angelababy.

Rewind