<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9044488113031602629?origin\x3dhttp://my-xueyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 21, 2008
I miss him

It rains today~ I feel even more terrible~ My beloved grandpa got into my dream yesterday~ Although he had left us for quite some time, i still miss him dearly at my down times~ He is my only mentor during my childhood~ I am not an easy kid to handle cos of my stubbornness~ Always got scoldings & canning from parents~ But grandpa doesn't believes that these will help me learn~ He advises me in such a way that i will listen~ I gave him all my trust & consult him my problems~ *in fact, i only trust him*

In the past i don't shed my tears a lot~ But when he left that day, i really weep my heart out~ Cos i lost my best consultant, best listener, best friend. He is my only pillar that understand me. I can never find anyone to replace him. And now, whenever i am upset, i will just cry~ I know it's not the best way to solve problems but it may somehow lighten a little~ It may~

I love & respect him~ Grandpa, i really miss you! 要常常来找我聊天哦!

爱我的人,伤我最深?真的吗?

I agree with both songs =) :





The Mistress




Jasmine
25th November
Sagittarian


Talk to her...




Wish upon the stars...♥

- Class 3 Licence
- New cooling pad for my laptop
- Prada Saffiano Traforato BR4429
- New Cam
- New Luggage
- Hair treatment package
- Burberry Tops
- Bebe Basic


Links

Adores...
Previous Blog. Sis Jaz. Cousin Min. Cousin Ling. Cousin Zhu. Cousin Stephanie. 妹. Sista Fang. Darling XZ. Kobe. Bro Aspharr. Wugui Jie. Lengmong. Jojo. Lessy Jess. Lu Chuan. Tessean.

Randoms...
Xiaxue. Nira. Vampie. Yutakis. Gwendolyn. Jayden. Junior. Angelababy.

Rewind